UI/UX DesignerBangalore, Onsite
- Full Time
- Onsite Working
About the role
We are looking out for a talented UI & UX Designer who understands business requirements and creates designs for Mobile & Web Applications. As a UI/UX designer, optimization of existing UI designs, implementation of new design and creation of prototypes will be done. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of design principles and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring products/serviecs to market.
- Conduct user research and testing to gather insights and inform design decisions.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs that are both user-centric and data-driven.
- Use data to inform and improve design choices for web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for product features.
- Contributes towards the evolution of the UI/UXD standards of the company.
- Understands given technical direction and guidance, regarding approved processes, tools, technology and skills for projects or processes.
- Well aware of responsive design approach.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- 3+ years of experience as an UI/UX Designer.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard software such as Figma, XD, illustrator, After effects is a must.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal team members.
- A good grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting heuristic analysis, usability tests and solving for accessibility concerns with the help of Sr members of the team.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated ability to create positive impact on customer by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user friendly applications for large and complex applications.
- Good to have exposure to user interface prototyping techniques using HTML.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Note: UX Design portfolio is to be shared.
A new age company, we help companies thrive in a digital world by using design and technology to create products and services that people love. Proud to have been part of the global digital evolution since 2012, we keep people central to our business.