Sr. Associate - Digital MarketingBangalore, Onsite
- Full Time
- Onsite Working
About the role
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SEO/Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. As the SEO/Digital Marketing Specialist, your primary role will be to optimise website's visibility and drive traffic through various digital marketing channels. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective SEO strategies and campaigns to improve organic search rankings, increase website traffic, and enhance user experience.
- Develop digital marketing strategy and plan campaigns for various client objectives.
- Execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media, SEO and digital advertising.
- Create landing pages/forms, drip campaigns.
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports for the business.
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis.
- Implement and optimize search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to improve website visibility and rankings.
- Setup, manage and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to drive traffic and conversions for multiple clients.
- On-Page SEO: Optimise website content, meta tags, headings, URLs, and other on-page elements to improve search engine visibility and user experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or BE/B.Tech with 3 Years of experience
- Must have executed marketing campaigns across multiple channels – email, social, ads, web
- Must have good communication and client interaction skills
- Should have knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies.
- Google Analytics experience
- Strong knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Strong data-analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to translate data into actionable business insights
Nice to Have
- Proven experience in digital marketing, with a focus on campaign management.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools and platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Mailchimp).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
A new age company, we help companies thrive in a digital world by using design and technology to create products and services that people love. Proud to have been part of the global digital evolution since 2012, we keep people central to our business.